"The successful establishment of BC within the organization depends on its integration with the organisationâ€™s strategic and day-to-day management as well as its alignment with business priorities and organizational culture." from the Business Continuity Institute's Good Practice Guidelines.
To establish a sustainable approach to BCM requires a consultancy approach that concentrates on developing in-house skills and experience : so we work with you rather than for you.Continuity Systems can provide assistance in circumstances such as the following:
- You have been told by your insurer or a customer that you should have a Business Continuity Plan but you don't know where to start.
- Your Executive want to understand what BCM is, what it costs and what they will get out of it
- You know you need to undertake a Business Impact Analysis but don't know how to do it
- You want to know if your plans will work
- Your staff need training in BCM skills
We will approach each situation with you to explore the options. The optimum solution may include:
- conducting training or mentoring of individuals
- review of documentation
- providing advice and guidance
- running exercises
- whatever best suits your requirements and resources.
We offer method, experience and enthusiasm : we do not sell software, templates or off-the-shelf packages since, in our experience, these never provide a sustainable programme.
You can be assured of the quality of our work as our staff and associates are Members or Fellows of the Business Continuity Institute - the international professional standards organisation for the profession - and subscribe to their code of professional ethics.Some examples of the advice that Continuity Systems has given to clients.
"Ian Charters is a most competent BC Consultant with a most innovative and thought-provoking approach to his work". Jag Gogna of Synstar International plc
Contact us for an initial visit to discuss the options